You can find on this page the map of Vienna metro. Vienna u bahn, subway, tube or underground is a transit system serving the city of Vienna (Austria) with the urban, suburban & commuter train, the tram or the bus. The metro network has 5 lines and 104 stations forming a rail network of 49.2 miles (79,1 km).
Vienna subways which transport 428 mllion passengers per year, exist since 1976 and are operated by the Wiener Linien.
Its network includes the following 5 lines:
• Line U1 : Reumannplatz ↔ Leopoldau
• Line U2 : Karlsplatz ↔ Seestadt
• Line U3 : Ottakring ↔ Simmering
• Line U4 : Hütteldorf ↔ Heiligenstadt
• Line U6 : Siebenhirten ↔ Floridsdorf